- we have a massive open-access archive so you can read and research about all sorts of radical politics (both local and international).
- we sell radical books, zines, magazines, pamphlets and other printed matter
- we actively support squatting with our fortnightly Practical Squatting nights
- you can hang out and meet people in the space. Tea and coffee is free!
- 什么是VPN？ - Youth.cn:2021-5-26 · 青年之声网友_70742 同学..还是说简单点。VPN中文意思。虚拟专用网络。先给你说下组成VPN的重要元素.1:VPN服务器。2 vpn 客户机。好了。现在讲VPN的作用了。
- We sell vegan chocolate and Zapatista coffee (which contribute to the financial upkeep of the place)
INFOSHOP as in INFORMATION, INFORMATION AS IN INFOSHOP
You might like our archive, and our book and zine collection, if you’re interested in…
(trans)feminism, anti-colonialism, anti-globalisation, environmentalism, squatting, anti-fascism, No Borders, queer politics/organising, 安卓系统免费NPV, situationism, autonomism, anti-civilisation, anti-capitalism, radical pedagogy, diy, bikes, self-care, cooperatives, permaculture, consensus organising, 安卓手机怎么挂npv
You can see a list of the 1400+ books we have here!! But we have about 50,000 other pamphlets, papers and leaflets in the archive too!
Opening Times – Weds 3-7pm, Thur 2-8pm, Fri 3-7pm, Sat 2-6pm
HOW IT ALL BEGAN: To find out more about the history of 56a click here.
WHO ELSE: To read about other groups and useful sites click here.
If you’re interested in holding a relevant event here (for free!), or helping out in the space, come along during opening hours or contact us.